Thu, Apr 04|
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas and Grand Canyon in One Weekend!
2 Destinations in 1 Weekend!
Time & Location
Apr 04, 2024, 4:00 PM CDT – Apr 08, 2024, 7:00 PM CDT
Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
About the Event
Ladies! Let's Do Vegas! And throw in Grand Canyon!! Join Us on a spectacular weekend event jammed packed with party and fun and vast natural beauty of the Grand Canyon!
- Thursday Night (Day 1) : Arrive and check-in. Meet for drinks at Flight directly across the casino to the left of HyperX Esports Arena. Modern Cocktails, Specialty Beer, and creative beverage presentations make this experience memorable.
- Friday (Day 1): Let's Meet for Brunch at the Buffet at Luxor at Noon then let's explore the city as we take the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour to get around town. (We will discuss activities once group is established.)
- Saturday (Day 2): Explore the city again and stop at chosen locations along the way on the Hop On and Off Bus Tour. We need another day to explore and experience the city with our chosen activities and shows!
- Sunday (Day 3): Ride in a motorcoach with a bathroom to Grand Canyon West Rim with Hoover Dam Photo Stop from Las Vegas. Breakfast and Lunch Included.
- Monday (Day 4): Meet for Brunch and/or Depart from the hotel to catch your flight
What's not included:
- Flight (Most observed flights are arriving at night closer to midnight: Not many flight on Delta for 10/12; Morning flight for 10/13 for Delta as of 6/15; Check Other Airlines) Put your flight on Lay-A-Way at https://airfordable.com/
- Meals not Included except to Grand Canyon Tur
- Other Chosen Activities and Entertainment
What's included in this trip:
- Luxor Hotel and Casino https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGZ4s64v3lI&t=130s
- 2 Day Hop On and Off Bus Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnWtq2sIUqc&t=25s
- Grand Canyon Tour w/ Skywalk and Lunch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JAKjbVRGGU&t=5s
Trip Packages (Prices Subject to Change until Deposit is Secured)
***If you want the price for just Friday to Monday please email me. That is a lesser price. Indicate on registration form.***
Luxor Hotel & Casino (Roommate Regular Price)
$590 per person
Deposit: $197 | Due Friday June 23rd
2nd Payment: $197 | Due Friday July 21st
Final Payment: $196 | Due Friday August 18th
+ Required Travel Insurance
Luxor Hotel & Casino (Solo Regular Price)
$1180 per person
Deposit: $394 | Due Friday June 23rd
2nd Payment: $394 | Due Friday July 21st
Final Payment: $392 | Due Friday August 18th
Luxor Hotel & Casino (Advantage Member Roommate Price) Learn More: https://www.girlstriptravelgroup.com/advantage
$500 per person
Deposit: $167 | Due Friday June 23rd
2nd Payment: $167 | Due Friday July 21st
Final Payment: $166 | Due Friday August 18th
+ Required Travel Insurance
Luxor Hotel & Casino (Advantage Member Solo Room Price) Learn More: https://www.girlstriptravelgroup.com/advantage
$1000 per person
Deposit: $334 | Due Friday June 23rd
2nd Payment: $334 | Due Friday July 21st
Final Payment: $332 | Due Friday August 18th
2 Day Hop-On Hop Off Bus Tour (Price: $63)
Experience the beauty of Las Vegas with our Hop-On Hop-Off tour. Our flexible tours allow you to hop on and off at your convenience, giving you ample time to discover the Downtown District and the Las Vegas Strip. With strategically located stops near important attractions and landmarks, you can explore Las Vegas at your own pace. Our buses arrive every 30-60 minutes, giving you the freedom to move around the city at your convenience.
See iconic landmarks like the MGM Grand, Bellagio, Paris Hotel and Casino, and the Strip. With a Hop-On Hop-Off bus, you can visit several places at your own pace. Take a break from the tour whenever you want and visit landmarks before rejoining when you are ready. You have the option to select among three different ticket options.
Grand Canyon West Rim With Hoover Dam Photo Stop From Las Vegas (Price: $150)
- Skywalk included on this tour: Skywalk is U-shaped glass bridge extending 70 ft beyond Rim and 4,000 above the Colorado River and Canyon below
- Duration: 11 hours
- Breakfast, Lunch at West Rim: Continental breakfast/juice. Lunch included only on West Rim tours specified "With Lunch." Sky Cold water included
- Motor coach: Deluxe air conditioned motor coach with reclining seats and rest room equipped. Compliance with COVID19 requirements
- West Rim Tour with Skywalk: Grand Canyon West Rim Tour including admissions, lunch and Skywalk. Tour is in full compliance with COVID19 guidelines
- Pickup included
America's Got Talent Presents Superstars LIVE
Blue Man Group
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil
Usher- My Way The Las Vegas Residency
Cancel Policy for Hotel Room: Penalties may apply unless Travel Insurance is purchased. Hotel Cancel Policy: Cancellation Deadline: October 01, 2023. Cancellation Penalty: 1 Nights. , 100%.
For Solo Rooms if you would like to cancel your room and receive a refund you can do so before October 1, 2023 according to Funjet Vacations (our supplier) unless you purchase Cancel with Credit Travel Protection, Cancel with full refund Travel Protection, or Cancel Anytime Travel Insurance.
For Roommate rooms Travel Insurance is required. If your roommate cancels then Girls Trip Travel Group will find a replacement roommate before October 1st or refund your money back through Travel Insurance or forfeit one night of hotel cost on and after October 1st.
The price of Travel Insurance differs by amount of people and cost of trip. Please reach out to Travel Agent of this trip for a Travel Insurance quote.
Please contact Travel Agent to get an accurate Travel Insurance Quote for this trip.
Big Bus Tour Cancellation Policy is for a full refund if cancels at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Grand Canyon Tour Cancellation Policy is for a full refund if cancels at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Your Host and Travel Agent for the LAs Vegas/Grand Canyon Trip:
Executive Organizer/Event Host/Travel Agent